Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Etsy Shop is Open!

On the needles: Pair of mittens for a 2 year old

That's right, folks, the Etsy shop is officially open for business! Starting this evening, I have listed items in the shop!

The first is for the stripy legwarmers that I posted a teaser of last week. The second is for the black ear flap toque. There will be more postings as I go along, but right now I'll start with that. They're both listed in the sidebar, which I think is a really cool little application. It'll update with my new items each time I post! So if you aren't watching the shop, you can find them in that sidebar.

However, the direct link to my Etsy shop is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NekozukiYarns

Other than that, I've been working on more mittens, still. And then this weekend it'll be a hat and booties for a coworker's sister's little one.

Although, I have updated all of my logos to look the same. They are designed, drawn, and coloured by my amazing friend. You can find her on Deviantart: http://starlitdragon.deviantart.com/ So now I'm consistent throughout the sites that I'm known as Nekozuki Yarns!

My boyfriend and I have gotten more or less settled in, though I still need to sort out the craft room. (I have space to have a kind of a craft room!) Which means, in theory, that I should be able to find the yarn and notions that I need, faster! And they will be stronger! And better! (Well, at least I should be able to find them faster.)

Anyway, I'm going to keep busy and out of trouble, and continue the knitting!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment