Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update!

On the Needles: Mittens
In the Design process: Scarf and Advent Calendar

So, lots has been happening! Including, a start up of a new subsection in my shop: Christmas decorations! http://www.etsy.com/shop/NekozukiYarns?section_id=10546630

There's going to be lots more to come, too, like a knitted advent calendar, and more painted ornaments, which I'm working on a bit today.

I've rewritten the ten pages for my honours proposal, which is exciting. And now I'm working on my application for my Master's and for funding for said program. Which is exciting and terrifying.

Other than that, been keeping busy with reading. And my boyfriend, one of his friends, and I finally made it to the Upper Falls in Johnston Canyon! Success. Unfortunately, my camera was too cold to take pictures. Oh well. I'm sure we'll be there again.

And now, time to actually do some reading!

Take Care,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment