Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Getting Ready for Saturday~!

Calgary West Country Market Booth: April 28th, 8:30 am - 1 pm, D79

On the Needles: Felted Rose Bags
In the plans: needle felt mittens, felted bags, ribbon scarf

That's right! The countdown is on. I'm all done school, and now my living room looks like a craft explosion has occurred, since almost every available surface is covered in craft goodies! Between making more things and packaging/pricing, I am a very busy girl. I also have two job interview coming up, so we'll see how that goes. I wish I could just stay home and craft, but right now I need to help pay off some debt from my schooling.

Speaking of which, I did awesome on my final honours project (the 40-page paper): I got an A! Whoot! Other grades are coming in for other classes as well, and they look pretty positive as well. Convocation date is all set for June 5, and I'm super excited!

This Saturday is the Calgary West Country Market! Super stoked. Especially since I have my table placement for this weekend. I'll be at Table D79. I'll post a map to the "Pages" tab for all future use! I hope that you can come join me! The event runs from 8:30 am - 1 pm.



All right, now I'm going to run off and work on the last of the pricing and try this whole needle felting thing to see how it goes.

Take care, and I hope to see you all at the market!

Katie =^..^=

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you at the craft show, Katie. And congratulations on your awesome grades!

    ReplyDelete