Thursday, December 13, 2012

1/3 Weeks to a Good Habit

WIPs: 6/6 Boot cuffs
FOs: None

So, I have been to the gym for exactly one week today. Which means that I'm 33.33333333% towards what most people benchmark as a good habit: 3 weeks.

Celebration! Especially considering that I was up at 5:40 am this morning to meet with a trainer (save me from myself, please)!

And I'm rinsing and repeating that again tomorrow! But there are two evening things that are helping me through it.

Today, Dallas comes home for his Christmas break, the last guaranteed one in who knows how long.

And tomorrow, we go to see "The Hobbit"!!! Sooooooo stoked for that!

And then, this weekend, we're planning to see Zoo-Lights this weekend, and I definitely want to take in the Lion's Festival of Lights, which is set up every year on 14th St. in Calgary!

Let's see. Otherwise, mostly just been a super zombie day today. I am definitely not used to getting up as early as I have been, so still adjusting out. (I'm a night owl. We'll see how this transition goes.)

I'll have the boot cuffs (hopefully) finished tomorrow, and then they can head off to their happy recipient(s).

Other than that, this is a short one, folks.

Have a good night, my lovelies!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment