Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Busy, Busier, Busiest

WIPs: 1 present
FOs: 1 present, all of the boot cuffs

Hello, my lovelies!

Yes indeed, I am hitting the busiest season, it seems. Busy with work, busy with the house, busy with Christmas parties/dinners all this week, and busy with knitting, too!

But, I have the commission for the boot cuffs done, and they're delivered.

I have 1/2 presents finished.

And I sold a pair of mittens on Etsy! Super stoked about that.

Otherwise, going to get through this week and then I have a lot of time off at home to catch up, relax, and etc.

Also, done 3/9 of the next set of work outs! Whoot!

Other than that, tired from getting up so early, but good.

So I'll let you know more tomorrow, and I'll show you photos of presents after Christmas. :)

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment