Monday, December 10, 2012

Day # 4

On the needles: 5/6 Boot cuffs (almost there~!)
FOs: 4/6 boot cuffs!

Tonight is knit night, which means I'm doing a short post.

Done 5 days at the gym so far, with tomorrow being number 6. This morning, I was even there at about 7!

Pros of being at the gym so early:

Hardly anyone there
Good wake up

Cons of being at the gym so early:

Tired by 6pm
In bed by 9ish.

But I will persevere (I hope)! haha

I've also come to a decision about wedding stuff.

Rather than rambling in each post about what I'm doing, I'm going to do one post per week on Wednesdays! These will be the "Wedding Wednesday" posts, and I'll ramble on in those posts about what nefarious plans I have concocted that week!

Let's see...

Just working on the boot cuffs. Hope to be done tomorrow at the latest. :)

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful evening!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment