Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh Tannenbaum...(Post 50!) And the Goal Post!

WiP: Boot cuffs
ItP: You know from the last post. haha
FOs: None

So, you know how I was saying I was getting busier?

Well, part of that was going out and getting a Christmas tree (which had to then thaw). And then I wrapped my parents' gifts, since we saw them yesterday. And I know we're heading to their place for Christmas...But you never know, what with the roads between, etc.

Anyway. We met for  dinner, and it was good. :) And then we went home and decorated the Christmas tree, which looks awesome!

Went to the gym tonight, which was good! One of my goals is to get fit.

This brings me to the goals that I want to achieve over the next year (and yes, I know, I know, New Year's, etc, but why can't goals start at any time of year? Like now? Better now than later)!

So, without further ado, here's my list of desired goals:

1. Get fit (fit enough that I drop some weight, but also that I can either reduce my medication or go off of it completely)
        1. a. Eat healthier (no more sugary drinks or cookies from Starbucks. I'm allowed cream in my coffee, though!)

2. Start writing here, if not every, every second day.

3. Start writing fiction again

4. Finish my wedding shawl in time for the 2013 Stampede Showcase

5. Have updates for my Etsy shop every two weeks (there won't be one this week, though, either...I'm slogged down in comissions)

6. Read a book a month, at least.

7. Have fun!

These goals will fluctuate, but I've just been thinking over it, and these are the top priorities.

Hence, you folks have to hold me accountable! I am going to post a picture of my knitting process each time I post (following this one), and hopefully that'll help.

In other news, still reading through YarnHarlot.ca's archives. They're awesome!

It's warmed up a lot in Calgary and helped dry up the roads, which is nice.

Dallas heads up North again today, which sucks, but at least when he's home next he's off for Christmas! (Last guaranteed one for who knows how long. haha)

Anyway, heading out. Have a lovely evening, my dears!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment