Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Queue Enhancement

Hello, my lovelies!

I can't believe that this is the second of the Queue Enhancement posts! The weeks sure do fly by quick!!

So, ready to have more patterns that make you squeal? Excellent!

By the way, if you aren't on Ravelry, got on over and sign up. Then you can add all of these patterns to your queue so that you have an idea of what you'll want to knit later (if you don't already). Also, it's a great community of knitters, crocheters, and spinners.

So, without further ado, here we go~!

So, one of the best things I've heard recently was suggestion by Diane of Knitabulls to actually knit this cat out of handspun. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. I have some gorgeous yarn from Dragonfly Dyewerx out of Drumheller that will be perfect. Once I find the time!

This one has been around for awhile, but I still love it. I definitely want to knit it in something soft as a casual shawl. Someday.

I love the book that these patterns came in; this is just one of my favourites because it's so fuzzy! I have this on my list to knit after dinosaurs.


Admittedly, I'm not a big crocheter. But this pattern is sooooo adorable!

A shawl, with a cat motif in the edge!? What more could you ask for??

How can you tell that I love most of what Tiny Owl Knits produces? I can't wait to knit this for myself...Or perhaps for a special little girl if I have one later on in life. 

And finally, a pair of mittens. That are awesome. And complicated. But still on my list.

Hope these patterns help inspire you!! They are all gorgeous, and I can't wait to knit each of them. 

Take care, and I'll blog at you all again soon! :D

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment