Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013, all!

WIPs: Triceratops by Tina Barrett!
FOs: Present Thrummed Mittens, pair of women's mittens to be felted,  thumbless mittens to thrum, iPhone cases to felt

Belated Happy New Year!!

Well, that was a whirlwind Christmas season! haha Hence the lack of blogging. I apologize for the sparseness of it all.

But I had an awesome season, and I got spoilt, and then I spoilt myself with a couple things that I had had my eye on for awhile.

Dallas got me all of the uncut Japanese Sailor Moon, which is amazing. Want to watch a good anime? Make sure it's the English subbed uncut Sailor Moon.

And I got him a Nintendo-64, which lets him play a lot of the retro games he has, but doesn't have a console for (we already have the NES, so we have a pretty good start now). 

Christmas was spent among family; Christmas Eve with Dallas's family and Christmas Day with mine.

Christmas Eve morning I ended making about six dozen cookies. It was crazy!

I used a shortbread recipe I got from Dallas's sister (from his mom), and then I used a fresh-ginger cookies recipe.
 
Other than that, been super busy. I'm stocking up for the Mommylicioush show in Calgary on January 20, so I'm going to cut this short and I'll talk to you folks all later!!

Katie =^..^=

P.S. I know it's Wednesday. I know I said I would talk about the wedding on Wednesday...But I have nothing to say right now. We go choose our venue this weekend, though, so I'll be able to share some details next week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment