Friday, January 11, 2013

Queue Enhancer

All right, so part of this whole scheduling thing is that I'm going to be writing all of the "pre-determined" posts on a schedule so that they post automatically each week.

This means that my WIPs and FOs will only be really talked about in the chatter/accountability posts.

Anyway! The first of the faved/queued posts for this blog. These are in no particular order. I'll be sharing 5-7  per week. All pictures and patterns are copyright of their respective owners. I'm just giving their patterns some love and claim no rights to images posted here (Unless it's something I've knitted - you'll be able to tell).


Super cute dragon. I've been catching up on episodes from the last year of Knitabulls, and Diane just finished making him from her handspun! Soooooooo adorkable. 

I saw Aimee of the Knitting in Circles podcast knit this for last year's Rhinebeck and loved it! I really want to make this for work so that I have something to keep me warm. I have the yarn and needles...Just trying to make the time.
This is my wedding shawl, so of course it's in my queue. Received the yarn on Wednesday and have the needles; I'm going to sit down and make a schedule for it. Yarn planned: Lace Silk by Handmaiden, Ruby Red Colourway.

These are almost beyond words. I love them. They are from the same creative mind as the Bee Keeper's Quilt, which I think is awesome. On my to-do list. 

These are gorgeous. Definitely something to knit now that I know how to make mittens pretty proficiently! I found these when I was looking for FOs that used Freia Handpaint Yarns (also gorgeous)! 

I'm really falling prey to pattern suggestions from Aimee over at Knitting in Circles. I saw this one and got inspired to make my own. It seems like it'll be a very easy first pullover pattern with raglan increasing for the shoulders. So here's hoping! I also have the yarn for this...Just looking for the time. (Updated: Finished to wear on February 20, 2013. Notes and modifications here: NekozukiYarns' Oatmeal Pullover.)

Anyway, I hope that these posts help to inspire you in your knitting pursuits! If you have not joined Ravelry and are a knitting, crocheter, spinner, or weaver, head on over and join! 

Hope you all have a good night, and look for the next post on Monday! 

Take care,

Katie =^..^=

2 comments:

  1. I "ooohed" over the Fiddlehead mittens. I may have to have you do a commission for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to find me. ;) I love those mittens!! Sooooo gorgeous. :) I need to make a pair for myself, I think!

    Katie =^..^=

    ReplyDelete