Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: 4/80, Save-the-Dates

Hello, my lovelies!

Quick update this week.

We're designing "Save-the-Date" postcards, which I think has been really fun. I'm just deciding on how to word the backs.

I don't know if I want a super playful "hey, we're going to tie the knot!" saying or if I want the other one that I like, which is "Once upon a time...Come help us celebrate out happily-ever-after!"

I'm definitely leaning towards the second, because I want a kind of fairy tale feeling to the whole day, although this would likely be the most obvious part of it, since the rest will be more subtle.

Otherwise, we actually met with and booked our photographer, and are in the process of getting our ceremony/reception venue booked! Super exciting. I can't wait to go do the tasting!! hehe

So that's where we're at. I'm going to talk to Dallas and get this figured out, and once I do, I'll let you all know about it, too!

And suddenly, I hear something about the shawl...Yes. That. I'll be casting on again this weekend and trying not freak out about how freaky it is how it's growing while I'm looking at the back of it, essentially.

What are your opinions on the save-the-date wordings? Let me know in the comments below! (Or just comment on how bad that rhyme is!)

Katie =^..^=


No comments:

Post a Comment