Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Queue Enhancement: Recently Added

Essentially, what I've added recently to my queue that I think some of you folks would enjoy. :)

What have you added to your queue recently? Mine seems to be mostly sweaters...And a sheep!

Pemberley

Shhhhhh. I know I'm just knitting my first sweater...But I love the colourwork on this one! Definitely something to work towards!!

Juno

Love this one. Again, something to work towards. I love the yoke~!

Owls

I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. This sweater's love is a given. I think this might be the next sweater (after the Calligraphy Cardigan) on the needles.

Grettir

Is it bad that I want to make myself...AND Dallas one of these?? Not necessarily matching, but at least the same colour. haha

Old Fashioned Sheep Toy

SHEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!

Need I say more?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment