Monday, February 4, 2013

Pretty Picks: Clothes with Cats!

That's right. I'm posting stuff for clothes with cats on them. Enjoy~! (Unfortunately, not everything is going to have pictures. Please follow the links!)

Heidi Dress with Cat Print, by Pinup Girl Clothing

And Cat's that Heel, by Irregular Choice, via ModCloth

That Yarn Cat Tee, by ModCloth

Up Your Alley Cat Flat, by ModCloth

Meow's the Time Heel, by ModCloth

I know there's a lot of ModCloth items, but I've been stalking a few of these items for awhile. :)

By the way, the Heidi dress is gorgeous and comfortable! I have it, and absolutely love it!

I hope that this helps you folks a bit. Remember, Valentine's is just around the corner! If you have a cat lover in your life, some of these things might be awesome for them!

Have a lovely day, my dears~!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment