Thursday, March 14, 2013

SSP Progress!!

WiP: SSP, slippers (still)

That's right.

 It's the SSP in progress! It's in my pretty, delicate, DellaQ project bag. Love it!
And this is my dear Hubby to be, reading Kate Beaton's, Hark! A Vagrant

He doesn't get featured here enough, and I actually really like this picture.

This is the man who flies week-in and week-out to help provide for the both of us (and not that I'm not contributing...).

So, a picture of the SSP, and a picture of my sweetie!

Can you guess who the SSP might be for? Think of significant dates coming up! (But don't tell me the project, even if you think you what it is.)

Let me know in the comments, and I'll think of a special prize. This can be for the most fantastical story, or the right guess. It's my choice. ;)

You'll have until next Tuesday!

Have a lovely evening, my knitties!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment