Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesday 9/80: Shoes of Prey

So, I've got myself bribed to go to the gym. Once I finish all my sets, I'm allowed to go buy my wedding shoes.

Not that I've disallowed myself from looking.

Which means that I'm 99% sure I've come across what I want to do for wedding shoes. A little bit more expensive than I was planning, BUT I can make something that I will wear...And wear again.

I came across the absolutely fabulous website Shoes of Prey last night, which lets you custom design your shoe!

I love it, because it means that, instead of trying to search for a pair of sparkly pink or pink lace covered Oxfords that are heeled but not stiletto...I can design them right over the website.

I'm super excited.

Means I have to get back to the gym!!

hehe

Have a lovely evening, my dears!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment