Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chat, Chat, Chat...

WiP: Rosy Clutch (Cascade 220 in the white colour)

FOs: Marion by Andi Satterlund

That's right! Two weeks and I finished my cardigan~! :D (I'm counting it as finished. Right now it's getting its ends weaved in and its buttons sewn on.)

I found some cool vintage buttons at Suzie Q's in Inglewood, which was cool. although I was a bit disappointed in their selection, I did like the store. I will definitely remember that there are more suited for picking up beads than buttons.

The buttons, though, are going to fit in with the whole "vintage" vibe that this cardigan (and the outfit I'm going to wear it with) has! 

Anyway. Not up to much else. Working on a bag to felt, working 9-5. And our weather's supposed to get crazy again!

Just keeping my fingers crossed that it's nice next Sunday for my brother's wedding.

What are you up to right now?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment