Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sewing, Sewing, Sewing, Sewing, Sewing...

WiP: Basic Cardigan: Two Ways; Cascade 220 Heathers, "Forest"
FOs: Sewn Box Bags x 2, Triangular bag. 

Box Bag, NekozukiYarns, sewing, lined bag, zipperBox Bag, NekozukiYarns, sewing, lined bag, zipper
That's right, folks! I'll have a new and exciting addition to my shop starting in August! Box bags!!
They will be fully lined, 100% cotton bags, although the handle here is made with a sateen ribbon.

I'm super excited about these, because the fabric gives me a super easy way to customize these compared to knitting. 

Box Bag, NekozukiYarns, sewing, lined bag, zipper
I even put zippers in; this was only the third one, and I must say I think it came out quite well.

I'm super excited to continue with these and to be able to start providing a new and varied product in August!
Box Bag, NekozukiYarns, sewing, lined bag, zipper, decorated handle

Box Bag, NekozukiYarns, sewing, lined bag, zipper, fabric detail
The other super exciting part of all of this is all of these pictures are taken on our new camera!! We've been talking about getting one for about the past year, and I finally bit the bullet, did my research, and purchased a Canon Powershot.

I must say, for the little that I've experimented with it, I'm very satisfied with it. I can't wait to take it out hiking and such to take pictures and really test it out. :)

What did you folks do this weekend?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment