Monday, June 24, 2013

Pretty Picks: Canadian Red Cross

Canadian Red Cross Donations

I generally do not solicit donations, but with Calgary and its surrounding area completely devastated by flooding, I would ask that you donate what you can to the Canadian Red Cross. And if you donate to the Red Cross without any direction to the funds, that's even more helpful, as the funds can then go to not only Calgary and Southern Alberta funding, but to supporting other areas of disaster relief that they support.

Calgary has been hit hard, but we will survive! I just keep trucking along with the new slogan from the Calgary Stampede:

Rest assured, both Dallas and I and our kin are fine; I'll let you all in on more of an update tomorrow.

Katie =^..^=

Canadian Red Cross Donations




No comments:

Post a Comment