Thursday, July 11, 2013

And Then, the Fabric Became Bags!!

WiP: slippers, Meg Swansen's "Spanish Peacock" shawl
Needs a zipper: Dallas's cardigan

What I'm Reading: Swordspoint by Ellen Kushner


I had a super busy weekend!! I've got the schedule on schedule so far, with the completion of the 12 drawstring bags I have planned to post at the beginning of August in the start of my Etsy updates!


I also got the chance to go to the Hays Breakfast at Heritage Park with my friend! We stood right behind Nenshi, AND I got to see a sheep with her lambs, and get some Chuckwagon Drivers' autographs!


Finally, I'm nearly finished Dallas's sweater. So happy for it, too. Since this picture, the collar's been sewn down and all the ends woven in. I just need to sew the zipper in!


What have all you lovely folks been up to?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment