Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And There She is, Gone

WiP: Gemini by Jane Richmond (Gemini is a free pattern, so definitely worth taking a look at...!), Wedding # 2 Log Cabin blanket edging (simply eyelet border, four lace rows)

Well, the summer came for one day, and now it feels like fall and time for even more knitted sweaters!!

Standing on the train platform this morning, I got to thinking about what kind of mittens, hats, and scarves I wanted for the winter.

Also, there will be some changes upcoming around here, but they're under wraps for now. I can let you know that they're exciting, however!

Also, there will finally be an Etsy update within the next week! I'm going to be photographing my items this weekend and likely posting them on Monday.

That's all for now, though!

Have a lovely couple of days!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment