Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finishing Means I'm on the Hunt (Kind Of)

WiP: Radian Yoke by Wendy Bernard (In Classic Elite Yarns' Firefly "Green Apple" - love the sheen!); Spanish Peacock by Meg Swansen (In Handmaiden's Silk Lace "Ruby Red" - Gorgeous yarn)
FOs: Itty Bitty Baby Girl Cardie by Sirdar (In Sweet Georgia Yarn's Superwash DK Snapdragon and Cascade Yarn's Superwash 220 Sport, Ivory)

That's right! Everything I have on the needles right now is current projects, which means...I'm making my Ravelry queue grow even more. Although I know what the next project is, and I'm still working on both the Radian Yoke and the Spanish Peacock, so I really shouldn't. However, it's becoming sweater season, and a whole bunch of new cardigans have been posted recently!

But, must stick to the, plan, especially considering that there is Christmas knitting I need to finish now...And my Radian Yoke needs to be finished for October, and the Spanish Peacock for next July. To the grindstone! haha

Let's see...It's one of those weeks where I'm going to be absolutely exhausted, so I think a lot of knitting it going to occur, just because it's something I can practically do in my sleep.

And then this weekend will be sleep and some custom order bags for my future sister (in-law), and general craftiness.

I have posted lots of new items and renewed some old items on my Etsy page - I would greatly appreciate it if you were to take a look. You can just click on the link in the sidebar!

Anyway. Have a lovely evening, my dears. I'm going to work on my Radian Yoke!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment