Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Chatter?! This is the Madness That is my Life!

WiP: Radian Yoke, Kate Davies' Owls

First! Since it's Labour Day, get free shipping in my shop until September 3rd! This is applicable on any and all orders, new or already listed items. Please use: SHIPFREELDW to receive your discount!! :)

That's right folks, it's been crazy busy. And it's not going to stop this weekend. The picture of the fabric? That's the awesomeness I bought last night to make bags of all sorts for you guys!! Box bags will be available out of all fabrics but the "eyes" fabric on the far left, as that will be made straight into drawstring bags.

Because of the limited quantity of these, I will be adding a "Limited Edition" section to my shop, so keep your eyes peeled!!

I was at IKEA the other day and saw this rug:


I think it would look awesome in my craft room. What do you think?

 
Fan service shot of one of two big (yarn) balls!

What're you up to this weekend?? I'll be sewing and knitting!! Although tonight I'm going to go to dinner with a friend, and hopefully partake of a couple patio drinks. While knitting on my Radian Yoke. hehe

Have a lovely day! :)

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment