Thursday, August 15, 2013

Onto the Weekend!!

WiP: Radian Yoke by Wendy Bernard; Spanish Peacock by Meg Swansen (You can now see my progress in the "My Projects" under "My Shop" in the sidebar)!
FOs: None

In the plans: 3 custom drawstring bags

Summer has finally arrived in Calgary! The only annoying part is that I'm at work! Booooo. So that means lots of walks and outdoor knitting in the evenings/this weekend!

I plan to do some spinning, the drawstring bags, and some knitting this weekend - I have a couple pairs of felted mittens to finish! I also realized, as I was poking around my craft room the other day, that I need to take photos and post them of the phone cases that I've completed! (Felted and embellished.)

On that note, I hope everyone else is able to enjoy some of the sunshine for me! Time to get cracking so that I can work out in it, too!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment