Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend Completions

FOs: Dallas's cardigan, Wedding #2 blanket, and Etsy postings!! Also, Gemini by Jane Richmond
Next on the needles: Radian Yoke by Wendy Bernard


Indeed, this was the weekend to finish items! I sewed three box bags (one was a complete fail due to a different interfacing I had, so it's mine now), three surprise notions pouches (a surprise because I didn't know I was going to make them until I made them), finished the wedding #2 blanket (it's drying), and Dallas's cardigan (sewed the zipper in on Monday, along with a surprise element I'll tell you about later). And then I finished my Gemini late last night, which was awesome! It needs its ends woven in and a blocking, but I'll do that in a bit - right now, I'm counting it as done.

The last almost-finished UFO right now is the Itty Bitty Baby Cardigan, which needs a collar...So I'll work on that this weekend, maybe, while we're going for a drive. :)

I think I need more three-day weekends! (Can't wait for Labour Day - it's going to be a similar process, except that I'm hoping to get more work on my shawl done that weekend.)

What did you get up to this weekend?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment