Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Finally, A Tuesday Chatter Again!

WiP: Puerperium Cardigan by Kelly Brooker Knit in Cascade 220 Heathers, Forest Green (leftover from Dallas's Emilien)     
Swatched for: Firefly Seeker by Cassandra Dominick; using the leftovers from my Gemini
Going to swatch for: Georgia by Jane Richmond; using my Meow Yarn! I'll post pictures soon. :)

FO: Radian Yoke by Wendy Bernard (photos of it, the itty-bitty baby cardigan, and the Gemini to come!)

So, on top of all the knitting I've been, I've also been hard at work on my sewing! If you saw the collage, that was the majority of what I've worked on, but I have also produced these owl box bags, which would be prefect for a small project, such as mittens, socks, or a shawlette:

box bags, nekozukiyarns, knitting project bags, WiP project bags

 I ended up completing and posting the kitty-cat bags, and now I'm going to settle in and work on the froggy notions pouches. 

I'm hard at work trying to find some craft fairs to be at, live and in the flesh, so keep your eyes trained on the Blog/Twitter/Facebook to find out the details!

In other news, I've read quite a bit recently, so I'll actually have a Wednesday post for you all about what I've been reading.

AND, hubby-to-be and I are going on vacation, so I will be offline the first part of October, but you'll hear all about it when I get back! (Hence the swatching - I need plane knitting!)

What have you lovely folks been up to lately? 

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment