Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I've Finished Reading and What I'm Reading Wednesday

Finished:







White As Snow by Tanith Lee


81153362592
And Briar Rose by Jane Yolen

I just finished these in the past couple of days. Yolen's Briar Rose, a retelling set partially in modern times, partially in the Holocaust, is still one of my favourite fairy tale retellings (I've read it multiple times).

White As Snow by Tanith Lee was good, but not quite what I was expecting, and although enjoyable, I don't think I'll be reading it again anytime soon.

So, I've now moved onto:

13074864 Kingmaker, Kingbreaker by Karen Miller

Definitely on a fantasy kick right now. This novel is the omnibus so I didn't have to hunt down both books at different libraries. It's a bit more of a tome, however, so it will take me longer to read. The first bit has been enjoyable, though, so that's a good sign!!

What are you reading right now?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment