Friday, January 10, 2014

WIP Friday

On the needles: Calligraphy Cardigan, Non-Felted Slippers (by Yoko Nakamura)

I didn't do much work for the shop this week - but that's OK. This is my rest period/time to finish up my own cozy cardigan, so I don't steal Dallas's! hehe
This is Hannah Fettig's "Calligraphy Cardigan" - I started it just before we went on vacation to Disney World, and have been chipping away at it since.

Because I'm taking a break from consistent shop knitting after what I did for Market Collective, this is my time to finish up some projects for myself.

I am also working a pair of non-felted slippers for the shop, but I unfortunately don't have a picture of them! So they'll probably be featured next week.

I have also come to the difficult decision to switch the pattern I'm using for my wedding shawl. So I am now going to knit the Blooming Stitch Shawl by Mary R. White


Picture by: Gia

It's going to be awesome!

Have a lovely weekend, my dears! I'll type at you on Monday. :)

Katie =^..^=



No comments:

Post a Comment