Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Item for the Shop: Wedge Bags!

wedge bag Marvel Cats Knitting Project Bag WIP WIP Bags Crochet NekozukiYarns Canada Handsewn

You can find the new wedge bags in my shop! Wedge Bags

I love these bags! I have been using one of the cat ones for Dallas's two-at-a-time socks, and I was using it for my shawl this weekend as well!

Speaking of the socks, I finished knitting them!

The intarsia needs some fixing, and they need to be blocked, but they fit Dallas, which is the important part! Phew!

I have finished 7 out of the 8 of the required repeats for my shawl, but I think I'm going to go to between 12 and 16, since it's quite small at this point...And I have until June 15 to finish it. (I need to finish it and submit photos for the Stampede competition by June 19). But it is definitely a relief to be so far along! Hope blooms on the horizon that I'll have it finished in time. haha

So, next in the works this weekend: pouches. And more large box bags...And maybe some more mitten wedges/box bags as well. Although I love how the wedges stand by themselves. 

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment