Thursday, June 26, 2014

Making Things!

WiPs: My Hope; Non-Felted (Chunky) Slippers


I am swamped right now, and probably will be for the next few weeks! (Just over three weeks to the wedding!) So, please enjoy these pictures!


Felted Hair Bows - not quite finished, but I will be adding these to my shop offerings this fall!

These are the table runners that I narrow-hemmed from authentic Indonesian batik. They'll be paired with the Japanese obi I showed you a few weeks ago!

One pair of chunky slippers, coming right up! These will also be in the shop closer to fall (once the wedding madness has died down); these chunky knit slippers make the perfect Christmas gift, and they fit up to a woman's size 10 minimum - they've got enough stretch that they would probably fit up to woman's size 11.

And finally, some knitting for myself - I'm swatching for the Pont Neuf Cardigan by Emily Wessel, although I'm not 100% sure this will end up being that cardigan or the Rapunzel sweater by Anne Podlesak (which was the original plan for this yarn)...So we'll see. I REALLY want the Rapunzel sweater, so I'll probably end up sticking with that original plan.

Anyway! Hope you all have a lovely week, and I hope to be able to update at least for the next two weeks. I will be on hiatus from July 15 to August 5, minimum. But there will be some awesome updates after that!

Have fun!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment