Saturday, November 10, 2012

Moving Forward

On the Needles: Gingko Shoulderette Shawlette
In the plans: dishcloths, baby mittens and hats, dinosuars


Hello from a cold and snowy Calgary! (At least it's sunny today!)

That's right! We've had about 8-10" of snow in the city itself, with more falling in the outlying areas.

So, that's led to the wonderful weekend of staying in here at Nekozuki Yarns! Which is a good thing, considering that I'm trying to get the huge shop update done for Sunday.

I know I promised a video podcast, but I'm actually sick, and I don't feel like hacking up a lung on camera today. So the first video podcast will take place the weekend of the 24th. Just after my vacation!

And yes, that is correct, I will be doing the update on Sunday. However, it will not be until after 11, considering that it is Remembrance Day.

Moving forward, update days for the shop will be every two weeks on the Sunday, with a break around Christmas.

However, anything purchased between November 16 and 23 will be shipped following those dates, as I will be on an actual vacation (instead of catching up on life) in Victoria, BC, with my boyfriend! So excited~!

So, be prepared for lots of non-item photos in a few weeks!

The Crestmont Christmas fair was awesome! There was lots of traffic, and pretty successful for me.

In the plans? I have another market with Mommylicious here in Calgary on January 20. However, until them I'm lying low and getting Etsy updated/working on more new stock (notice the note about "knitted dinosaurs"? That's part of the "more new stock).

This time around, I have sparkly rainbow mittens, owly looking mittens, and a bunch of old favourites, too!

There are some pictures of the new items for your viewing pleasure below (I wanted to have an epic amount...But my camera battery died just as I stared! Sorry.):



Aren't these gorgeous? I love how the colours blended together in the felting process.

I have more of these in the future!

Not quite what you are looking for? There are also some grey/white ones that will be posted in tomorrow's update. You can also always talk to me about custom orders~!

Have an amazing weekend, my lovelies! I'm off to knit and watch Disney movies and get over this cold. -_-

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment