Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sad News

WIP: Baby Boy Blanket
FOs: None

Sad news for the knitting blog/video podcasting-verse.

Karrie of KnitPurlGurl (associated with everything BUT the Etsy shop) passed away yesterday, very suddenly.

She was very active in the knitting community, and she mostly started the RAP (Random Act of Pattern) movement on Ravelry on Tuesday.

So, in her honour, on Tuesday's, gift a random person something that they have listed in their wish list on Ravelry, or one you think they might enjoy.

I only knew her through her podcast, but I think that she was a wonderful person, and I'm sending my condolences to her family. <3

~*~

Other than that, just busy at work. Only two more sleeps until my boy's home. Super stoked. And my ring should be finished its fitting by tomorrow.

And now it's time for bed. Tomorrow's hump day! Yay!

Night, all!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment