Thursday, May 23, 2013

Catch-Up Thursday

WiP: Dallas's Cardigan
FOs: None

So, the past weekend was the long weekend. We were super busy, being out in Cochrane all four days of the weekend.

However, we got to drive out to Canmore for Knit & Caboodle, and then went to the second-hand bookstore as well, where I picked up Marion Zimmer Bradley's Forest House, a prequel to The Mists of Avalon.


I got the back finished on Dallas's cardigan; now it's the fronts, sleeves, and collar. I have less than a month to finish it now! But I think it'll all be good.

Also, it's less than fourteen months to the wedding! Couple more months and I can start pinning down the detailed parts of everything.

And once I've finished Dallas's cardigan, on to the shawl! And some more SSPs (super-secret projects).

Tuesday night we went to see "Iron Man 3", which was amazing! I loved it. I'm really glad that they didn't ignore "The Avengers," which was completely possible. I'm also super stoked to see "Thor: The Dark World" this fall!!

Next on the list, which I think will be good as well is "Star Trek: Into Darkness." And then I think the next after that will be "The Lone Ranger" with Johnny Depp.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend that the weather will be good for the Lilac Festival on Sunday, and maybe for a hike on Saturday.

Either sun, or absolutely pouring rain so that I don't feel bad staying inside and knitting or sewing.

What're your plans for the weekend?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment