Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yes, There are Instagram Filters in this Post

WiP: Dallas's wedding socks
Different from the Knitting: I'm working on wedge bag details

Monday was our fifth anniversary! So this weekend was a super awesome one spent out in a mountain lodge (Emerald Lake Lodge)...And of course, I had a few minutes in Knit & Caboodle in Canmore - in fact, I still have the yarn in my knitting bag!


I'll show you more pictures of our trip once I get the photos off my camera.

The green in that photo is much more representative of the green in the "I Do" socks I'm knitting Dallas for the wedding...But this is a good picture of the colour work:


And, these pouches are making their way to the US for a retreat. I'll tell you more once the recipients have gotten them!

 

Unfortunately, my pouch stock was devastated with this shipment, so I'll be restocking pouches and box bags/bags in the next 10 days to two weeks. Keep an eye on Instagram/Twitter to see what prints are coming up! :)

Have a lovely week, my dears!!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment