Friday, July 22, 2011

Apartment ahoy!

On the Needles: Corset-style Stripy Legwarmers

Yes, folks, you read the right; I'm making stripy legwarmers for the shop. Only problem is that I had to pick them out the other night. But the ywill soon be finished again! Then on with the hat. Like I said, I wanted a break from knitting the round, though, so this is what's being produced. Maybe if I want a longer break, I'll start that Bright Star Blanket I keep talking about.

Either way, there probaby won't be much knitting happening in the next weekish, because my boyfriend and I found an apartment! (How exciting!) It's massive, and has a huge storage space upstairs beside the bedrooms, and since there's so much storage space everywhere else, I get to take over that part for yarn~! Maybe; I might still put it in the second bedroom with the bookcases. We'll have to see how everything sets up downstairs and upstairs (down is the kitchen and living room; up is the bedrooms and washroom). It's a nice set up, and though it'll be a bit rushed here to get everything organized, I know we can do it!

Mittens will be delivered to the appropriate people this weekend; I think it's a good thing to have, since the weather's still been really nasty.

And I have pictures of the mittens, so I'll post them once I get them downloaded from my camera!

Hope all is well in your world, and I'll update again soon!

Kit-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment