Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chatter-Less

WiP: Itty Bitty Baby Cardigan out of Cascade 220 "817" Superwash DK, and Sweet Georgia Superwash DK "Snapdragon".

FO: None

I've had a really hard time finding anything I want to talk about. So I figured I would finally share a picture of the itty bitty baby cardigan I've been working on. I love how it pooled on the back, with the kind of zig-zag!

I'm working on one sleeve, and have to finish that and the other and pick up the collar; I'm doing the shawl collar. I also modified the sleeve so that it actually doesn't have the cable and bobble pattern, but instead a moss stitch panel in the middle of a field of stockinette. This is in part because the pattern was getting lost in the colours, and in part because I was super worried that I was going to run out of yarn.

But it'll still look cute, I think.

Weather's been gloomy and up and down the past couple of days. Today it's the terrible spring sleet that melts as soon as it hits you and makes  everything damp.

I can't wait for some warmth!

Anyway...Not much else. Just been busy.

Hope everyone is well, and I'll try to chat at you all more next week!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment