Thursday, February 28, 2013

One of Those Weeks

WiP: Felted Stocking cuff (again)

That's right, I've missed Monday and Wednesday this week...it's just been that knit of week, totally and completely.

Busy with work, busy with life...And it caught up to me yesterday with a wicked stomach bug that affected my balance and gave me motion-sickness symptoms (Dallas gave me a hug, and because of the dizziness it nearly made me throw up). I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling that I need to sleep and eat really well the next few days to kick it. It also means I missed work...And I'm going to miss my friend's baby shower. :(

But, at the same time, I've come to realize that I really do need to listen to my body and what it's demanding of me. In this case, I obviously need to slow down a bit and I can tell I need to sleep and relax.

Gosh darn it if I still don't want to do it all, though.

Anyway, this weekend will be exactly that: rest, relaxation, and kicking whatever is in my system.

That means that I might also cast on a cardigan for myself, since my first pullover was a success!

We shall see.

Have a lovely evening, my knitties. :)

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment