Friday, February 22, 2013

Queue Enhancement: Patterns That Make my Geeky Heart Glad

 

These are awesome. They remind me of Yoda. I know I'm not a sock knitter (yet), but these do my geeky heart glad for sure. Also, these are not available to everyone yet (will become available August 15, 2013), but if you are one of the lucky few who got it in the Cookie A. sock club...Know that I am jealous. 



 Grace is right! It doesn't get much better than these cute lovey-dovey robot mittens!! I love that she shows these in two different colours so that you can see the differences for you and your lovey, too! Share some robot lurve~!

 

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Although I don't like Bellatrix (and although I think she got a hard knock, what with being in love with the psychopath), I do love these socks. They look like an excellent way to show off vareigated yarn. 

 

I don't think I need to say much about this pattern. Just that it's gorgeous, I will one day knit it, and I think my favourite part is the sleeves.

 

Need I say more?

 

Because who doesn't want a tiny unicorn...?? Look at the first picture of this pattern to see how truly itty bitty this little unicorn is!

 

These are the socks that inspired the whole post. They take me instantly back to my first few weeks of university, and to my continued love for Beowulf.

Now, my lovelies, have you recently found a pattern that has made your geeky heart glad? Let me know in the comments!

Have fun knitting!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment