Thursday, February 14, 2013

Almost There!!

WiP: Sweater
Needs Felting: Stockings

Happy Valentine's Day, my dears!

Dallas outdid himself this year with a very nice dinner last night (he's heading up North today). Tasty, tasty. And, heart-shaped waffled today!

Anyway. Tonight, I'm going to head to the gym after work for a little bit at least, and then head home and knit to my heart's content.

This Monday is the long weekend, which I'm super excited for. I am definitely sleeping, since yesterday I called it a half-day, headed home, promptly crashed into bed, and slept for over an hour. Just kind of feverish and chilly. Feel almost 100% today, though, because of the extra sleep!

So, yes. Saturday, I'm taking a learn-to-make sushi class with my future sister-in-law, and then I don't have any plans besides the whole sleeping thing. I'm going to try to start shifting my sleeping pattern more to this whole "early-morning-gym" thing. In part because whenever I go in the evening it is a.) super busy, b.) smells, and c.) is humid. I'm going to try to keep it up at least 3-4 times a week, if I can't do it every day.

3 weeks to a good habit, right? hahaha

The other thing this means is that I hopefully get some pictures and info up on Etsy. As long as the light is good, I'm at least going to take pictures!

And, fingers crossed, I can get my shawl cast on and actually worked on this weekend! I think that'll be my biggest goal. haha

Anyway. Hope everyone is well!

Have a lovely day!!

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment