Friday, February 1, 2013

Queue Enhancement Friday! Blankets

So, a blanket is usually a stand-by go-to for me for presents. So I figured I should share some of the patterns have either caught my eye, or I have completed!


Professor McGonagall

This one was in the top 20 on Ravelry just as I was starting this post. I take this as a very good sign. Looks awesome! I love the intarsia colour work. 

Bright Star

I have been eying this one for myself for years! Maybe in 2013 I will actually be able to knit it! 

Curlicue Coverlet

This one is just super cute. 


Star Illusion Blanket

This pattern is the first time I've ever seen illusion knitting. I still haven't knit it, but I think that this would make a super cute baby blanket. One day!

Moderne Log Cabin Blanket

This was wedding #1's gift. I love how it turned out, especially in the yarn I used. A definite "will-knit-again" blanket. 

How to Log Cabin

This is wedding #2's gift (which I have finished) and a pieced blanket that I made for my then-boyfriend, now fiancee, who's taken it up North with him to work. I love the blanket, don't like how it keeps growing. haha

The Beekeeper's Quilt

This is another blanket I've been eying for a couple years...But I need more fingering/sock weight scraps. So this one will be a long WiP. Maybe a life project! haha

I hope that these patterns inspire you, and I would love to get some feedback from you all on what are your favourite blanket patterns that you have either made or have in your queue! Post links in the comments for a reciprocal queue enhancement.

Have a lovely evening!

Katie =^..^=

P.S. Photos will be posted this weekend, so look for at least one bonus post either Saturday or Sunday~!

No comments:

Post a Comment